Robinson Anderson Publishing
- A signed Author/Publisher contractual agreement and initial deposit is required to be considered an official Robinson Anderson Publishing author.
- After contracting services with Robinson Anderson Publishing, a draft of the manuscript must be submitted within 14 days of the signed contractual agreement.
- If previous work has already been performed such as editing, formatting, graphic design, etc. prior to contracting services with us from another provider, a review fee of $250 will be assessed. This is to ensure that the prior worked performed meets Robinson Anderson Publishing standards. If additional work is required once the review process is completed, additional fees will be assessed based on what work is necessary to complete the publishing process in adherence to our standards.
- All Robinson Anderson Publishing authors are required to utilize our designated barcodes and ISBN's. If an author wishes to use their own personal ISBN or barcode, an additional fee of $75 will be assessed.
- There are no refunds to include partial or full at any time during this publishing process. All deposits, payments and financial transactions are final and Robinson Anderson Publishing will not be held liable or responsible for repayment.
- If you have specific pictures you'd like to use for you cover , we can accept them as long as they meet size and resolution requirements.
- If you are publishing a black and white book and you'd like to insert images, an image insertion fee will apply. Images include but are not limited to: photos, drawings, charts, artwork, screen shots or any other graphic.
Note... All images must be legal an/or have the necessary written permissions. Robinson Anderson Publishing reserves the right to refuse to process graphic images that may come from a copyrighted source unless written permission is provided. This includes photographs taken by a photographer or photography studio. Written permission is required.
Additionally, most images on the internet or in newspapers and magazines including articles are copyrighted and written permission is required for these as well.